Greenville Place is a charming community of completely remodeled apartments and townhomes located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley just off the intersection of Rte 141 and Rte 52. Within walking distance to upscale shopping and excellent restaurants, this lovely, wooded site of 50 acres is also a great place for walking or jogging.
Every apartment includes all furnishings, housewares, basic cable, local phone service and electricity. Housecleaning every other week is available at an additional cost.
- 10 minutes from downtown Wilmington, 5 minutes to Barley Mill Plaza and Chestnut Run, 15 minutes to Astra Zenecas headquarters at Route 141 and Route 202
- Walking distance to Greenville shopping centers, Powder Mill Square
- Wilmington Dart Bus Route at entrance (www.dartfirststate.com)
- 50 acres of immaculate grounds perfect for walking or jogging
- Country quiet with city convenience
- Full size washer and dryer included
- Private outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Patios and decks
- Dogs and cats are welcome
- Garages available at extra cost
- World-class attractions nearby are Winterthur Museum and Gardens, Longwood Gardens, and Hagley Museum
- Public transportation near entrance (www.dartfirststate.com)
- New Clubhouse featuring 24 hour fitness center, 24 hour business center and Cafe serving hearty Continental Breakfast Monday-Friday
Located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley on 50 acres of immaculate grounds perfect for walking or jogging.